… and no, I’m not talking about NYFW!
I’m actually talking about my season of self birthday gifts. Since like probably last year I do give myself a lot of birthday gifts, basically things that I want and sadly nobody will give me, so I do get them for myself. Hard work pays off, right?
So these are basically things that are on their way to me.
Well, I recommend you guys to check Shopbop’s Sale, there I scored myself some Diane von Fürstenberg tech goodies and a nice Marc by Marc Jacobs rubber bracelet. Final sale items were basically a gift. From $40 and $35 to $12 and 10. I’m happy with my purchase that will be arriving on monday. Don’t forget that Shopbop has express shipping (free on $100+ orders and $10 on orders below $100) and your stuff might be arriving pretty soon. In my case I purchased yesterday around this same time and I’ve got a call today from DHL Express telling me that my parcel will be here on Monday!!
- Eylure Limited Edition 65th Anniversary Lashes – London Calling via ASOS
- ASOS CURVE Skinny Plait Waist Belt viaASOS
- Vero Moda Sweatshirt With Cold Shoulder viaASOS
- ASOS CURVE Skinny Plait Waist Belt via ASOS
- ASOS CURVE Buckle And Stud Detail Waist Belt via ASOS
- ASOS Sweatshirt with Adieu Mon Cheri via ASOS
- ASOS PETITE Exclusive Skinny Jeans In Pink via ASOS
- Marc by Marc Jacobs – Haute Mess Rubber Turnlock Bracelet via Shopbop
- Diane von Fürstenberg – Printed Lips Earbuds via Shopbop
- Diane von Fürstenberg – Lips iPhone 5 Case via Shopbop
There are also some nail thingies I bought at Born Pretty, they also have free shipping and the prices are basically good.
How often do you give yourself gifts??? I do it all the time but mostly near my birthday and before (also around christmas).
What do you think?